Quality and environment policy
All the activities of the company TTS are aimed to ensure and maintain the company's reputation as a reliable partner in the production of orderable items, which complies with the requirements and wishes of each individual Customer.
We understand that the key to our company prosperity underlies in the successful development of a Customer’s business.
The main objectives of the company’s activities in the field of quality are:
- Production of products meeting the requirements of standards, technical specifications and Customers;
- Achievement, maintenance, and commitment to continuous improvement of products’ quality.
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system, operating processes, and implementation of advanced technologies;
- Improving the economic performance by achieving the production with zero defects;
- Continuous improvement of staff’s professional skills;
- Improving the quality of communication with Customers based on the general principles of modern business ethics.
Methods to achieve these goals and objectives are as follows:
- Thorough study and forecast of the Customers’ needs;
- A clear allocation of responsibilities, authorities, and relationships between managing, executing, and supervising staff;
- Selection of reliable suppliers for high-quality raw materials, components and sub-contracting works as well as development of creative collaboration with them based on mutual benefit;
- Ensuring regularity and achieving the necessary level of training for the whole staff of the company "TTS";
- Application of internal audits for the quality system as smooth working machinery to prevent possible defects (non-conformities);
- Personal responsibility of each employee for the quality of products within their competence; moral and material motivation of all employees in the field of quality assurance;
- Striving for refusal to compromise to the prejudice of quality;
In its turn, in order to ensure environmental safety the company:
- Has integrated environmental management with business activities;
- Complies with legal requirements regarding ecology;
- Has set tasks and objectives in the field of ecology;
- Has identified and taken control over the environmental aspects of the organization work, thus reducing its potential impact on the environment and preventing pollution,
- Holds records regarding the use of electricity, materials, chemicals, and paints as well as recycles packaging waste, etc.
- Improves its knowledge regarding management of environmental aspects, simultaneously creating a positive attitude of all employees thereto;
- Constantly trains its staff in regard to environmental issues;
- Prior to introducing new products and services, initially determines their environmental impact.
The company's management believes that only efficiently functioning integration of management system can be deemed as the basis for continuous improvement of product quality and it will make every effort to clarify to the whole staff the significance of solving the quality challenges.
The accumulated knowledge and experience will be used, as far as possible, for continuous quality improvement, perfection of technological processes and saving resource so as to reduce the harmful effects on environment and to ensure the implementation of its activities strictly in accordance with legal requirements.